Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital’s Blog
‘Tis the Season: Your Guide to the Best Pet Gifts of 2016
The holiday shopping season has begun in earnest, and if you’re like the majority of pet owners in the United States, your pets are included in your gift list. With so many amazing options when it comes to pet toys, treats, and gadgets available, it’s hard to narrow it down to just one (or three!).
Never fear, your team at Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital is here! After an exhaustive search, we’ve narrowed down some of our favorites for you. Our guide to the season’s best pet gifts is sure to please even the most discerning pet.
- Catit Design Senses Speed Circuit will stimulate your cat’s natural hunting and tracking instincts, and will help kitty stay active and entertained.
- Take laser pointer play up a notch with the Frolicat Bolt Interactive Laser Toy.
- The DJ Cat Scratching Pad satisfies your cat’s need to scratch while providing you with photo ops galore.
- Katris Modular Cat Scratching Blocks are a new take on the cat tree that provide kitty with a place to hang out and look great in your living room.
- The Trixie feeding center is a fun and interactive way for cats to channel their innate curiosity while stimulating all five senses.
- Help your dog beat the obesity epidemic with a FitBark Dog Activity Monitor, which monitors your dog’s daily activity levels and allows you to set goals for improving your pet’s fitness.
- Kong Cozy squeaky toy might just be the cutest, and most indestructible, stuffed animal around.
- Although the Coolaroo elevated pet bed is the perfect gift for an older or arthritic dog who has trouble getting up and down, any dog can benefit from this unique and comfortable design.
- Outward Hound slow feeder bowl is designed to provide interest while helping your dog slow down and eat at a healthier pace.
- Your ball-loving dog will be delighted to discover that now you can play fetch all night long, once you have the Nite Ize lighted ball.
The Best Pet Gifts Are Often Free
Whether you find the perfect gift for your furry bundle of joy or not, you can be sure that the one thing your pet probably wants the most is more time with his or her favorite person, you! Taking a break from the holiday hustle and bustle to spend some quality, one-on-one time with your pet is truly the gift that keeps on giving, for both of you.
The staff at Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital looks forward to hearing about your ideas for the best pet gifts of 2016! Share on our Facebook page or other social media, or fill us in the next time we see you in the office. Happy Holidays!