Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital’s Blog
The Last Laugh: Our Top Picks for the Best April Fools Pet Videos
What pranks did you play this year for April Fools’ Day? Remember back in 1996 when Taco Bell announced it was purchasing the Liberty Bell, only to rename it the Liberty Taco Bell? April Fools! How about the BBC’s famous hoax in 1957 that told of Swiss farmers having a record breaking spaghetti harvest? Ha, ha!
The truth is, April Fools Day has been around for centuries. When it comes to light-hearted practical jokes, no one – including a sweet, innocent pet – is safe. In the spirit of good fun, your friends at Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital have highlighted a few of the best April Fools pet videos to give you and your pet a good chuckle. Enjoy!
Prepare to be Tickled
If you’ve seen the popular Prank My Pet app, you probably have a good idea of what makes for the funniest April Fools pet videos. When pranking your pet, make sure you have an understanding of what he or she would accept. You know your pet the best, and if you’ve played tricks on him or her in the past, you’ll know what lines shouldn’t be crossed.
Sit Back and Relax
With that said, here are our top picks for the best April Fools pet videos:
- 5 Pranks for Your Dog – It really doesn’t get any better!
- Spider Freaks Out Dog – Not for the arachnophobic…
- The Door Prank – Do you have an overzealous doorbell greeter?
Hilarious April Fools Pet Videos!
But wait, there’s more!
- Prank VW Ad – Not real, but creativity sells!
- Shrinking Box Dog – “Like the universe, am I expanding?” asked this adorable Shiba Inu.
- Boo Cat – So frisky, so jumpy…
- Human Dog – A little breakfast and coffee, anyone?
- Puppy Prank – No one likes to feel replaced, and this pint-sized pup shows his true feelings.
These April Fools pet videos can be enjoyed – and mimicked – year round. We hope our suggestions inspire you to plan some of your own playful pranks and April Fools pet videos. Please call us with any questions or concerns. Who knows? Maybe you and your pet will make our list next year!