Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital’s Blog
Meanwhile… Back at the Ranch
What Makes Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital Shine
At Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital, we see ourselves as more than just a business. Having been a member of the Rocklin community for more than 20 years, we consider ourselves to be your friends, your neighbors, and (we hope) your other family doctor.
From where we sit, you are not just a client and your pets are not just our patients. You and your four-legged friends are members of our RRVH family. And, just as we’ve seen you and your furry family grow and change, you’ve seen us grow and change too.
As many of you know (it’s been hard to miss), we recently moved into a five-star facility. But just because we’re “movin’ on up”, doesn’t mean that we’ve forgotten our roots. We know that we wouldn’t be where we are today without you – our friends, our neighbors, our extended family.
Because of this, we want you to know that we are just as committed to providing your pets the outstanding veterinary care they deserve at competitive prices as we were before the move. We are still offering the same heart-felt and compassionate care that you’ve come to know and trust. Our gorgeous new state-of-the-art hospital doesn’t mean luxury prices.
Here are 10 ways that we believe Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital shines and where we have either stayed the same or gotten even better.
10 Things You Always Wanted to Know About Rocklin Ranch Veterinary Hospital, But Were Afraid to Ask…
- RRVH’s founding partner, Dr. Tara Gee, is still on staff and seeing patients
- RRVH operates the Rocklin Community Animal Shelter. We’ll soon have adoptable animals from the shelter in our clinic
- RRVH is an active member of the Rocklin community, and played a large part in the creation of the RRUFF Dog Park
- We are open M-F until 10 p.m. for general appointments and emergencies, because we understand crazy work hours! (We’re open on Saturday and Sunday, too; just not as late)
- We don’t charge extra for pet emergency services before 9 p.m.
- RRVH is accredited by AAHA, something only 15% of American veterinary hospitals can claim
- We are a locally owned and operated business, meaning that the money you spend with us stays in our community
- We contract with specialists, so if your pet needs a veterinary board-certified cardiologist, radiologist or surgeon, we can provide one
- Our new facility has a state-of-the-art overnight pet care facility for cats and dogs (talk about the Ritz!)
- We love your pets as if they are our own
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg… At our core, we are the community of Rocklin. We love it here. The people, the place, and (of course) the pets. In the coming months, we’ll talk more about our commitment to the community of Rocklin and the veterinary services we provide that set us apart from the competition. But, as always, if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to give us a call.